Lunchtime Lecture Series
at the Archie K. Davis Center in Winston-Salem, NC
A Partnership of the Moravian Archives and Moravian Music Foundation
Lectures are held at 12:15 p.m., on the second Thursday of the month, in the Spaugh Lecture/Recital Hall of the Archie K. Davis Center.
FREE and open to the public.
You’re welcome to bring your lunch!
If the local schools are delayed, cancelled, or released early because of weather, please check the MMF website, the MMF Facebook page, or call 725-0651 before coming to the lecture!
- September 8, 2016 The Girls School Goes Radical – Richard W. Starbuck
- October 13, 2016 250th Anniversary of Salem Wraps It Up – Richard W. Starbuck
- November 10, 2016 The 2016 Unity Synod – Southern Province Delegates: David B. Guthrie, John D. Rights, Craig S. Troutman
- December 8, 2016 The Date Which Will Live in Infamy – Richard W. Starbuck
- January 12, 2017 Moravian Music Elsewhere, Part 1 – Nola Reed Knouse
- February 9, 2017 Even More Fun Finds in the Vault – Nola Reed Knouse
- March 9, 2017 The Last Wachovia Pioneer – Richard W. Starbuck
- April 20, 2017 (3rd Thursday) Elm Street and the Sunday School Movement – Richard W. Starbuck
- May 11, 2017 Have We Heard It All Yet? – Nola Reed Knouse
HANDICAPPED ACCESS, elevator access, and anyone who needs to save some steps or shorten their walk: Once you have parked in the Salem College/A K Davis Ctr/God’s Acre parking lot (see Directions), follow the brick ramp and approach the building on the lowest level (double gate) and press the CALL button. The intercom is active, and someone will come down the elevator to let you in the building, there at the double doors.