Support the Foundation and/or the Festival
Click the GIVE NOW links to make donations to MMF Friends Fund (in memory of, or in honor of), MMF Endowment, Moravian Music Festival, Scholarships, Moramus or Unitas Chorale, or special projects.
Click the Button:
|All cards accepted; you do not have to have a Paypal account.|
Scan this QR Code
with your smartphone:
Takes you to PayPal
Power in Numbers!
The Foundation can accomplish more with all of us working together to preserve share and celebrate our Moravian music culture and musical heritage.
of the Foundation
Our daily work is made possible by people like you!
- individual contributions to our Friends Fund comprise 23% of our annual operating budget (2019 Financial Audit)
- income from investments and endowments make up 16%,
- sales and royalties make up 3%,
- bequests, grants, and other contributions comprise 52%, and
- income from Moravian churches provides 6% of our annual budget.
|You may add a note (or directions) in the online form for your contribution to go to the endowment, a special project or for an honorary or memorial gift.|
“PayPal is our trusted partner for receiving donations. It is easy to use and hides all bank and credit card information. Payments may be made with all major US credit or debit cards, or as an ACH directly from a standard checking account, and PayPal does not require registration or a PayPal account to purchase from this site.”
Click the button, below
to complete a simple form, online
the safer, easier way to pay online.
“PayPal is easy to use and hides all bank and credit card information. Payments may be made with all major US credit or debit cards, or as an ACH directly from a standard checking account, and PayPal does not require registration or a PayPal account to purchase from this site.”
Since 1956, the Moravian Music Foundation has pursued its mission effectively, efficiently, and accomplished many important tasks, including: conservation of the collections, cataloging, microfilming, and digitizing the catalog (GemeinKat Project). These projects, and other special publications and audio recordings, were made possible largely through individual designated gifts, bequests, and, to a lesser degree, from grants and Moravian Church support.
The MMF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt educational organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Code (EIN 56-063-7463). Gifts to the MMF are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Please consult your accountant or financial advisor for specific information.
There are Several Ways to Make a Contribution to MMF!
- Online payments are processed through PayPal. This does not require a PayPal account or registration or a password – simply enter your credit card info or bank account info (for ACH payment), enter the amount and your name, and submit – it is very EASY and PayPal hides all bank and card information!
- We gratefully accept contributions, in either the Bethlehem or Winston-Salem offices, by check or cash or credit or debit card, during normal office hours!
- Mail checks, payable to Moravian Music Foundation, to 457 S. Church St., Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
Paper pledge form for contributions
Please print and include this payment form to provide us with the correct information.
- Feel free to call the MMF office at 336-725-0651 to make a donation, with a credit or debit card, by phone.
Many companies will match the gifts of their employees or retired employees. If you, or someone in your household, is associated with a matching gifts company, please consider multiplying your gift in this way. Please consult your company’s human resources or personnel department for details, and enclose the matching gifts form with your gift.
Gifts, and Gifts In Honor or In Memory of loved ones, will be designated for the Friends Fund; they may be noted in the online giving form. Gifts to the Endowment or for Special Projects may also be noted.
If you are interested in establishing a Named Endowment fund ( major gift levels), please consult our office (Winston-Salem: 336-725-0651; Bethlehem: 610-866-3340) for more information.
Gifts of stocks or securities are accepted through our partnership with the Moravian Ministries Foundation of America.
PLANNED GIVING – THE GREGOR SOCIETY
All lovers of Moravian music and our collective musical history and heritage are encouraged to designate the Moravian Music Foundation in wills and trusts, and leave a lasting legacy.
Planned giving provides for the support of MMF for future generations of Moravians and musicians. For specialized assistance in planned giving, you may contact the Moravian Ministries Foundation at 725-2589 for expert help.