The Moravian Music Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization. Gifts to MMF are tax-deductible, as allowed by law.
There are Several Ways to Make a Contribution to MMF!
- Online payments are processed through PayPal. This does not require a PayPal account or registration or a password – simply enter your credit card info or bank account info (for ACH payment), enter the amount and your name, and submit – it is very EASY and PayPal hides all bank and card information!
- We gratefully accept contributions, in either the Bethlehem or Winston-Salem offices, by check or cash or credit or debit card, during normal office hours!
- By mail, please send a check, payable to MMF, to either address, below. No form is necessary – please write “gift” or “donation” or “Friends Fund” in the memo line.
- You may also wish to support the MMF Endowment – checks should be payable to MMF, to either address, below – please write “endowment” in the memo line.
- Feel free to call the MMF office at 336-725-0651 to make a donation, with a credit or debit card, by phone.
Many companies will match the gifts of their employees or retired employees. If you, or someone in your household, is associated with a matching gifts company, please consider multiplying your gift in this way. Please consult your company’s human resources or personnel department for details, and enclose the matching gifts form with your gift.
Click Button to Donate via PayPal
“PayPal is easy to use and hides all bank and credit card information. Payments may be made with all major US credit or debit cards, or as an ACH directly from a standard checking account, and PayPal does not require registration or a PayPal account to purchase from this site.”