- Moravian Music Foundation Newsletter: The Moravian Music Foundation issues a Newsletter of the Moravian Music Foundation triennially. It contains general information concerning the activities and services of the MMF. This is mailed to MMF’s entire mailing list, donors and non-donors, and educational institutions. Recent news, upcoming events / calendar, awards, trustee announcements, and donor form are normally included. SIGN UP on the form at the bottom of this page.
- E-News / Email Newsletter: A monthly e-newsletter is sent to all known email addresses of stakeholders. Mailchimp is the platform and removes addresses that no longer receive email or those that opt out. This email list may be segmented by geography, Festival participants, trustees, etc. or by tags. SIGN UP on the form at the bottom of this page.
- Social Media: MMF maintains a Facebook page for the Foundation, and Facebook pages for Moramus Chorale, Unitas Chorale, and each Festival, and posts all related activities and news.
Relevant posts of sister agencies, churches, music organizations, are shared.
- Websites: MMF maintains two websites, one for the Foundation and one for Festivals. The Signal Company is the webhost of the infrastructure and theme. MMF staff create and post all content and design the webpages and posts. The primary portal for information is the website, and it serves all constituencies.
The MMF Calendar webpage lists programs and events of MMF, while the Community Calendar of Events tries to list as many Moravian music-related events of outside organizations and churches as possible.
- Interprovincial Board of Communication: MMF works closely with the Interprovincial Board of Communication, with primary office in Bethlehem, on audio/video projects, communication of news, and articles for the Moravian magazine which is sent periodically to every household of Moravian membership in North America.
- Direct Mail: MMF sends mailings such as postcards of events and the newsletter by USPS. In addition, the spring and end-of-year appeals for Friends Fund are sent by mail. Donors my return the card with a check or donate online via credit or debit card.
- Provincial and District Announcements: Moravian music news, relevant to all Moravians is shared directly with Provincial contacts for dissemination, as appropriate to their constituents.
- YouTube: MMF maintains two robust YouTube Channels, for Foundation and Festival, and posts video of lectures, webinars, educational material, concerts, and music video.
- MMF staff may be contacted by phone or by email. See the Foundation Staff page.
…including, but not limited to:
corporations & foundations, sponsors,
clients, customers, and audience,
MMF Staff, MMF Trustees, MMF volunteers,
musicians, educators, music directors, composers/arrangers,
researchers, teachers, students,
members of the Moravian Church, worldwide,
members of other denominations,
and casual visitors.